Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dresses and Shoes for Woman


Is there anything you want at the first look? I have. Every time i went to a mall or a online shop for something, only those which i love at the first look will be my shopping lists. But that seems more and more difficult now since there are too many thing around us. Whether your style is sweet, vintage or romantic, i am pretty sure that when you look at the following dresses and shoes,you will be crazy. So am i.


The followings are some kind of vintage or romantic.But i like the feel.



I am pretty hypercritical on high--heel shoes. Although this one doesn't make any difference on the whole design, the beads and metals on it really shock me. Isn't it beautiful?


2 comments:

  1. My fave pic is Atlantic Pacifics mint shoes and skirt.

    Tash
    http://style-isle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first green one is really sweet, love it! Followed you!

    bridalweddings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete